JUNE - Updated June 18
Hesston College put the town of Hesston, Kan., on the Mennonite map, but it took the entrepreneur Lyle E. Yost to make the town's name recognizable around the world on Hesston-branded machinery ...
- Questions to women leaders: Shé Hall
- Artistic expression in early Christianity
- The wealth gap keeps getting wider
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
Ten reporting area conferences had 4 or fewer new congregations.In recent years, examinations of Mennonite Church USA demographics have focused on declining membership. But a recent list offers a new perspective ...
More News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer:
Early on April 12, 1528, members of the Anabaptist congregation in the German city of Augsburg gathered in the home of Susanna Doucher, located along the Bürgergässchen, for an Easter Sunday sunrise service ...
When there aren't enough Peacemakers
- Through Nickel Mines and Lee Camp: One man's journey to Anabaptism
- Mennonite Relief Sale in Southern California
Fill in your email address and receive TMail—articles delivered to your inbox!
In summer, I don't attend my congregation’s worship