Philhaven’s new center celebrates openingby Philhaven Services
LANCASTER, Pa.—Philhaven’s Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities (CADD), Lancaster, hosted an open house to celebrate the grand opening of its new location at 1886 Rohrerstown Road on Aug. 17.
The Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities is a behavioral health program focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of behavioral, social and emotional problems in individuals with developmental disorders.
Since opening in 2005, the center has been striving to address the need in the area for one single location where families can benefit from a team of professionals with expertise in developmental disabilities.
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- Klassen named MCC executive director
- Fire destroys four buildings during Michiana Relief Sale
- Goshen and EMU soccer games played in Lancaster
- Health access initiative director named
- MCC assesses damage from Hurricane Felix
- Mennonite offices to be energy-efficient
- Global Youth Summit 2009 to triple in size
- Harriet Lapp Burkholder of Goshen dies
- Philhaven’s new center celebrates opening
- Tennessee church uses memorial garden
- Mennonites and Holocaust denial
- Principled liberalism
- A modest proposal for Communion
- A modest proposal for Communion II
- ACHE affirms health-care plan for church workers