Grateful for response to Muslim leadersby Allen Linscheid, Reedley, Calif.
I am grateful to James Schrag for the excellent response to the Muslim leaders’ letter (Readers Say, Nov. 20). In his letter, James also speaks for me.
Editor’s note: For more information about both letters, see page 32.
Associated Issue: Good preaching - Nov. 20, 2007
Associated Article: Comments welcome: Response to Muslim leaders’ letter
- Throwing out the tree
- The Bradleys: shopping at the thrift shop
- The Millers: Three Kings Day and Epiphany
- The Neffs: St. Nicholas Day
- All our hopes and fears
- Green gift ideas
- Christmas isn't perfect, but neither are we
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- Top 10 news stories during 2007 for Mennonite Church USA
- Peace advocates finish their final children's book
- Conference celebrates its changing face
- $250 wheelchair, delivered
- James Waltner, church leader, dies at 76
- Henry Dueck had passion for people
- Prayers for new life
- Emerge Ministries prevents homelessness
- Denomination cuts pastors’ health insurance
- Exchange program within global South
- Bethel College students recovering from accident
- AIMM moves administration to Africa
- Young adults begin ecumenical project
- Seeing the new
- More peace this Christmas?
- Making the church more offensive
- How to love as Jesus loved