MMA Web site more reader-friendly featuresby Mennonite Mutual Aid
GOSHEN, Ind.—Mennonite Mutual Aid (MMA) has launched a new public Web site aimed at helping people integrate their faith and their finances.
The redesigned Web site features upgraded technology, improved site navigation, and other user-friendly features.
This site launch, the first of a multi-phase redesign, delivers a customer experience focusing on the integration of faith and finance.
A new MMA Community section offers visitors a chance to get involved with e-newsletters and blogs, or to find the latest news and publications from MMA.
A new Planning & Advice section guides people through the process of thinking about things like saving for college, planning for retirement or finding advice on budget and debt issues, all in the context of their faith and values.
To come in future phases, MMA members will access secure accounts through one portal. Visit the new site at www.mma-online.org.—MMA
- Poverty in the suburbs
- Living without the answers
- Visualizing nonviolence
- From army ammunition plant to prairie
- Matins: Supplications to find the way through the day
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Conscientious objector sentenced to seven months in U.S. military prison
- Mennonites in the News: Worship feels better in a familiar language
- UPDATE: Lancaster bishops may ordain women
- Mennonite ice cream
- Mennonites in the News: Bridgewater woman survives China quake
- Seminary library first with green rating
- 1,145 students in five MC USA schools in commencement exercises by May 4
- MCC launches Myanmar cyclone appeal
- Original fair trade fashions sell in Harrisonburg
- Hesston students build solar-powered golf cart
- Sri Lankan pastor released; not tortured
- First Mennonite Brethren women ordained
- Church building plans included MWC donation
- Paraguay 2009 theme read in eight languages
- Robinson, longtime LMC church leader, dies
- MMA Web site more reader-friendly features
- Churches in Zimbabwe issue warning
- New Mennonite Women USA Timbrel editor
- The food crisis
- The season for planting is upon us
- Clearly the product of intelligent design
- Release and growth
- Love others but not their sins
- Donors want personal relationship
- Changing congregations OK
- Using hymn number ‘606’
- Using hymn number '606' II
- Loving care at journey’s end
- Appreciates Russian Mennonite connection
- Was Jesus that white?