Wants voices of younger womenby Rachel Ringenberg Miller, Portland, Ore.
Thanks to Anna Groff for the article on women in ministry (“Women in Ministry Trajectories Continue,” April 15). As a young woman in ministry, it was helpful to read about the positive attitudes toward women in ministry while realizing there are still some growing edges that need attention.
One part that was missing for me were the voices of women who are in their 20s and 30s. The women mentioned in the article seemed to be well established in Mennonite Church USA. It would have been interesting—and perhaps would have made a more well-rounded article—to hear the perceptions of younger and newer women in ministry.
Associated Issue: Evangelism - April 15, 2008
Associated Article: Women in ministry trajectories continue
- God empowers—we serve
- Joining the Anabaptist conspirators
- Radical ecumenism digs in the dirt
- My ensemble experience
- Search, click, give
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- Shake up at MMA
- Goshen College student dies in automobile accident
- The sermons heard ’round the world
- Mennonite colleges, universities lead in ‘legacy’ students and alumni loyalty
- Quilting needles ‘powerful as hammers’
- MC USA churches buy some new wheels
- New fund helps with Gulf coast recovery
- Mennonite agencies provide aid to China
- Course offers EMS students context in Israel/Palestine
- MCC seeks $500,000 for cyclone response
- Mennonite history essential books announced
- New Mennonite Your Way directory compiled
- Lancaster bishops may ordain women
- Más sobre el trabajo de la Agencia Menonita de Educación
- Padres y Jóvenes, ¡la educación menonita es accesible!
- IBA visita las iglesias del Cauco Hispano de Nueva York
- ¿Sabía usted que ...
- Reflexión Pastoral: 3ª Parte
- Sitios Hispanos Menonitas en el Internet
- ¡Asamblea Bienal !!!
- Testimonio ...
- Retiro Anual de estudiantes de IBA
- Doing less smudging
- When prayer doesn’t work
- What is emergent?
- All stakeholders should be at the table