Is Christianity about IQ?by Karen Smucker
In 1984, Erma and Wilfred Martens were part of a small group that asked how the church could demonstrate that their daughter Linda was part of the church body. Their other daughter had been baptized, but Linda had developmental disabilities, and her ability to express her walk with Jesus was limited ...
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- Church leaders say MC USA farther along in leadership development goal
- Mennos in the News: Mission worker indicted
- Program leads young adults to ministry
- Web exclusive: Mission irony
- Resistance brings more progress than expected
- One complaint sparks 400 calls and emails
- Amsterdam Mennonite 400 years old
- Germantown has 300-year anniversary
- Franconia recognizes 'shifting contexts'
- Israeli settlers attack Palestinian shepherds
- Mennonite Church USA Equipping now online
- Where is God taking us?
- Breaking down the walls of us and them
- Who's having a quarterlife crisis?
- U.S. and Canadian Mennos need each other
- Not politics as usual
- The morning after the election
- Convention theme uses unique word
- We are not all middle class and comfortable
- What good news?
- What good news? II
- Mixed emotions about evangelism
- Correction to attribution
- We cannot make peace with evil