What good news?by Merle Mullet, Goshen, Ind.
Since I recently criticized your judgement in publishing a particular article, I want to be just as quick to pass along encouragement. I felt the editorial "What Good News?" (Nov. 4) was excellent. It was encouraging and helpful for Christians in general, not only Mennonites. Thank you.
Associated Issue: Mission connects people - Nov. 4, 2008
Associated Article: What good news?
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- Church leaders say MC USA farther along in leadership development goal
- Mennos in the News: Mission worker indicted
- Program leads young adults to ministry
- Web exclusive: Mission irony
- Resistance brings more progress than expected
- One complaint sparks 400 calls and emails
- Amsterdam Mennonite 400 years old
- Germantown has 300-year anniversary
- Franconia recognizes 'shifting contexts'
- Israeli settlers attack Palestinian shepherds
- Mennonite Church USA Equipping now online
- Where is God taking us?
- Breaking down the walls of us and them
- Who's having a quarterlife crisis?
- U.S. and Canadian Mennos need each other