Newton office has major water leakby Mennonite Church USA
The Mennonite Church USA office in Newton, Kan., experienced a major water leak caused by a defective drinking fountain on the second floor on May 12.
Larry Becker, building manager, was informed by office custodians of the leak.
The specific offices affected include: Executive Leadership Communications, Church Extension Services, Mission Network International Ministries, Development and Mission Network Services.
Jo-Ann Schmidt and Marathana Prothro are temporarily displaced here in the Newton office, but they can receive phone calls and email as usual.
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- Newton office has major water leak
- MENNONITES IN THE NEWS: Western Mennonite School sells $1 million house
- Church, town coming back one year later
- EMU prof walks, bikes or takes the bus to work
- Long-time seminary development officer dies
- The Mennonite wins five awards at ACP
- Women encouraged to name brokenness
- SOOP volunteers offer experiences
- CNN talks to first-time voters at Goshen
- MCC ships food to Zimbabwe amid tensions
- Bethel to give three alumni awards
- Bluffton students to explore vocation
- EMM focuses on African-American reps
- Concerns about centralization
- Representation at Constituency Leaders Council
- Board chair for The Mennonite responds
- Confuses love and worship
- Need more biblical exposition
- Mennonite Publishing House retirees
- A God of place as well as pilgrimage