Births and marriages - October 2010by The Mennonite
Births - October 2010
Bame, Corinne Joelle, Oct. 23, to Richard and Julie Kuntz Bame, Wauseon, Ohio.
Bixler, Colin Gabriel, Oct. 14, to Andy and Whitney Lehman Bixler, Dayton, Ohio.
Claassen, Benjamin David, Sept. 15, to Doug and Melissa Schrag Claassen, Moses Lake, Wash.
Eby, Clayton William, Oct. 13, to Lonnie and Amanda Eby, Wauseon, Ohio.
Eisenhauer, Jamison Andrew, Oct. 5, to Dillion Eisenhauer and Faith Dillingham, Sarasota, Fla.
Fernau, Levi Joseph, Sept. 23, to Joe and Carmen Schrock Fernau, Kalona, Iowa.
Figuero, Wren Eloise, Oct. 25, to Gilbert and Janae Thuma Figuero, Wauseon, Ohio.
Halteman, Elijah Chase, Oct. 10, to Steve and Sara Brenneman Halteman, Broadway, Va.
Kauffmann, Elke Louise, Sept. 9, to Julian and Elizabeth Kauffmann, Jersey City, N.J.
Ladd, Teagan Maxson, Oct. 23, to Mark and Tami Troyer Ladd, Lincoln, Neb.
Mast, Alexis Janae, Aug. 15, to Jeremiah and Rebecca Reeder Mast, Kidron, Ohio.
Olsta, Clayton James, Sept. 11, to Ryan and Jenifer Koop Olsta, Milwaukee, Wisc.
Sieber, Calla Wiley, Sept. 22, to Rick Sieber and Janneken Smucker, Philadelphia, Pa.
Sommers, Paige Ella, Oct. 21, to Gary and Charla Steiner Sommers, North Canton, Ohio.
Steiner, Sofia Naomi, Sept. 20, to Lydell and Rebecca Castillo Sobalvarro Steiner, Dalton, Ohio.
Suderman, Samantha Joy, Oct. 19, to Andrew and Karen Brown Suderman, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.
Sweet, Alexandria, Jan. 28, to R.J. and Jessica Laughlin Sweet, LaGrange, Ind.
Veltre, Micah Carroll, Oct. 26, to Paul and Charity Nyce Veltre, Telford, Pa.
Marriages - October 2010
Achen/Brade: Brandon Achen, Wayland, Iowa, and Kira Brade, West Liberty, Iowa, Oct. 16, at St. Joseph’s, West Liberty.
Boughter/Ehrhart: Richard Boughter, Pottstown, Pa., and Stacey Ehrhart, Pottstown, July 24, at Vincent Mennonite Church, Spring City, Pa.
Brockmueller/Martin: Brent Brockmueller, Freeman, S.D., and Angela Martin, Cheraw, Colo., Oct. 16, at East Holbrook Mennonite Church, Cheraw.
Brubacher/Grecco: Janna Brubacher, St. Jacobs, Ontario, and Mark Grecco, Ontario, Oct. 10, at St. Jacobs Mennonite Church.
Clymer Beiler/Myers: Dolores Clymer Beiler, Stuarts Draft, Va., and John Myers, Columbia, Va., July 3, at a private residence, Columbia.
Dutta/Martin: Tilak Dutta, Toronto, Ontario, and Tonya Martin, Toronto, Oct. 2, at Port Stanton, Ontario.
Dyarman/Hershberger: Kim Dyarman, Ft. Wayne, Ind., and Dustin Hershberger, Wolcottville, Ind., July 18, at a private residence, Oliver Lake, Wolcottville.
Ebersole/Yoder: Wade Ebersole, Madison, Wisc., and Sara Yoder, Madison, Oct. 9, at The Barn at Klines Miller, Harrisonburg, Va.
Graber/O’Malley: David R. Graber, Wayne, Neb., and MaryBeth O’Malley, Pierce, Neb., Sept. 4, in an outdoor ceremony in Pierce.
Hamsher/Kolb: Michelle Hamsher, Sugarcreek, Ohio, and Seth Kolb, Spring City, Pa., Aug. 14, at Walnut Creek Mennonite Church, Walnut Creek, Ohio.
Helmer/Lehmann: Angela Helmer, Vermillion, S.D., and Clayton Lehmann, Vermillion, Sept. 4, in an outdoor ceremony in Vermillion.
Hershberger/Miller: Benjamin Hershberger, Shipshewana, Ind., and Stephanie Miller, Shipshewana, July 10, at River of Life Fellowship, Middlebury, Ind.
Knechel/Kolb: Melody Knechel, Harleysville, Pa., and Ben Kolb, Jr., Spring City, Pa., May 22, at the Marcus and Clara Kolb Farm, Spring City.
Lauver/Witten: Jessica Lauver, Shipshewana, Ind., and Michael Witten, Indianapolis, Ind., Aug. 28, at First Mennonite Church, Indianapolis.
Lindberg/Thomson: Rich Lindberg, Spring City, Pa., and Mandy Thomson, Coopersburg, Pa., July 17, at Vincent Mennonite Church, Spring City.
Palmer/Shaw: Marritt Levi Palmer III, Newark Valley, N.Y., and Julie Shaw, Croghan, N.Y., Sept. 5, First Mennonite Church, New Bremen, N.Y.
Richer/Schrag: Joshua Richer, St. Charles, Ill., and Sara Schrag, Bloomington, Ill., July 31, at the Richer backyard, St. Charles
Smith/Yoder: Cressel Smith, Angola, Ind., and Rosena Yoder, Howe, Ind., Sept. 18, at the bride's parents' home, Howe.
- The power of story
- Learning another's song
- Young adults dwell together
- Mission as a form of exoticism?
- The past and future of Mennonite youth ministry
- Helping those in the hell of PTSD
- The law of liberty
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- Scottdale Mennonite Church asks MC USA leaders not to abandon MPN building
- MPN-Third Way Media merger approved by MC Canada
- Richard Showalter resigns from Eastern Mennonite Missions
- MC Canada council recommends MPN-Third Way merger
- Canadians feeling 'blindsided' by MPN/Third Way Media merger
- EMU students protest investment practices
- Myers is Mennonite presence at U.S. Homeland Security
- David A. Shank, mission worker on three continents, dies
- Pastors called to preach on death and torture
- Nebraska church displays immigration banners
- No tax exemption for multicultural church
- Mennonites apologize to Native Americans
- MMA, Mennonite Financial are now Everence
- Pittsburgh 2011: a multicultural family reunion
- 'Conversation Room' at Pittsburgh 2011
- Church planters in the wine cellar
- MEDA gets crash course on safety
- ¡Bienvenidos al Meno Acontecer de Noviembre, 2010!
- SeBAH: Seminario Bíblico Anabautista Hispano
- Educación Menonita ....
- Ya viene el retiro anual de tutores de IBA
- Reunión de líderes étnicos en Tampa
- MCC busca Director de Finanzas
- Resumen acta reunión directores de MMA/Everence
- ¿Pittsburgh 2011?? ¡Allí vamos!!
- Sitios Hispanos Menonitas en el Internet - Febrero
- Sección de Reflexiones pastorales ...
- Medicina de Dios para tu salud
- At peace with war? Nope. Just numb.
- Marginality, displacement and mission
- Of silliness and saints
- Confessions of a mellowed preacher
- The Christian Harry Potter
- Speak the good news of Jesus
- Our turn to ask forgiveness
- First things first First go and be reconciled
- November film and book reviews
Births and Marriages
- Holy or Unholy Land?
- Holy or Unholy Land? II
- Holy or Unholy Land? III
- Do we need a new hymnal?
- Do we need a new hymnal? II
- Missionary women were significant
- Racial healing stories
- First things first
- A great Father's Day