Satan has an easy timeby Wayne Kratzer, Kidron, Ohio
I had a dream where a few of us had bread together and a small cup of wine. We had good fellowship together. A day or so later our shuffle group had snacks and a cup of grape juice; we had fun and called it Communion.
I have a vision where many small and large groups can have Communion together and find forgiveness, love, joy, peace and more good fruits from the Spirit of God. We can have all this and much more through Jesus the Creator, Savior, Sanctifier, Healer, Servant, Singer of Praises Eternally and much more.
But in this world, it is time to wake up. Satan, the evil one, comes as an angel of light to deceive and blind and lie and brainwash us. Satan also comes as a lion to devour and kill. Satan is attacking us in many ways. For many who do not realize the evil around, Satan has a pretty easy time to deceive and lead astray.
It is time to come and turn to the supernatural authoritative word, the Bible, which says in Revelation 3:20, the words of Jesus, "I am now standing at the door (of your heart) and knocking. If anyone listens to my voice and opens the door, I will be his guest and feast with him and he with me."
If Christians unite with the Lord, we will see miracles in our spirit and all around us. If good people get together with God's people, we will see an awakening in our lives, our families, our community, county, state, United States and the world. We can be a light in the world of darkness headed for destruction. Jesus is the light of the world.
Time is running out; we need to do it now before it gets too dark.
- The show will go on
- Veiled and free
- Fishy tale
- Practicing first family
- Simply put
- Learning to fly
- Laborers in the vineyard
- After the annunciation - poem
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- Web exclusive: Advice from an admirer
- Two-hundred attend Rosa's memorial service
- Immigration task force calls for May 1 vigil
- MVS and Selective Service sign agreement
- MMA's new name: Everence
- Breaking news: Bethel receives Mabee challenge grant for building renovation
- NEWS ANALYSIS: Church planting is local and organic
- Joe Rosa found dead by apparent suicide
- Franconia Conference names steering committee and review timeline
- Mennonite Church USA receives $3 million surprise
- Decade-long church building project comes to a close
- EMM's David Shenk films video course
- Longtime editor looks back on rich experience
- Spanish-speaking pastors connect with seminary
- Mennonites address child abuse
- Executive Leadership welcomes new staff, roles
- How to be a peace-oriented family
- Stutzman installed as executive director
- Health-care providers learn of 'Googlies'
- Two hundred gather to 'affirm the faith'
- News Briefs - April
- Decade to Overcome Violence continues
- ¡Bienvenidos al Meno Acontecer de abril, 2010!
- IBA entrena tutores en Iglesia Manantial de Vida
- AMBS gradúa estudiantes en Dallas
- IBA Intensivo en Agua Viva, Omaha
- Se reúne la Junta de Directores de la IMH
- Pastor A. Mendoza licenciado, hno. Bodden ordenado
- Del Concilio Hispano de Lancaster
- Una carta personal de Tony Brun ...
- De nuestros lectores y colaboradores ... Conclusión
- Robin Anne, a friend of God
- Historical dimensions of the missional church
- First things first: Pray for everyone
- Our marvelous bodies
- Mennonites and the arts
- At peace with war
- The prodigal son—with a twist
- April reviews
- Find films that challenge stereotypes