Births and marriages - September 2011by The Mennonite
Births - September 2011
Brandenberger, Silas James, Aug. 28, to Brantz and Heidi Roberts Brandenberger, Adrian, Mich.
Gibbs, William Seth, Sept. 12, to Steve and Bethany Miller Gibbs, Harrisonburg, Va.
Jaquet, Esther Noelle, Aug. 27, to Scott and Jolene Gerber Jaquet, Nicholasville, Ky.
Newhouse, Lillian Voth, Aug, 3, to Jeremy and Emily Voth Newhouse, Newton, Kan.
Rogers, Benjamin Nelson, Aug. 15, to Dustin and Amy Miller Rogers, Orrville, Ohio.
Stauffer, Colin Dean, Aug. 31, to Phil and Erika Kottas Stauffer, Milford, Neb.
Steiner, Alethea Grace, Sept. 14, to Denver and Tara Gerber Steiner, Orrville, Ohio.
Marriages - September 2011
Anderson/Fedor: Robert Anderson, Streetsboro, Ohio, and Ruth Fedor, Streetsboro, Sept. 10, at Aurora Mennonite Church, Aurora, Ohio.
Beachy/Rhodes: Elizabeth Beachy, Wellman, Iowa, and Steven Rhodes, Wellman, Iowa, Sept. 24, at the Doyle Geyer home.
Bontrager/Yoder: Dan Bontrager, Valparaiso, Ind., and Brenda Yoder, Middlebury, Ind., Sept. 17, at Clinton Frame Mennonite Church, Goshen, Ind.
Bowman/Yutzy: Andrea Bowman, Archbold, Ohio, and Aaron Yutzy, Broadway, Va., Sept. 24, in Linville, Va.
Bruner/Stoltzfus: Michael Bruner, Wauseon, Ohio, and Bia Stoltzfus, Bellefontaine, Ohio, Sept. 24, in Bellefontaine.
Datsko/Miller: Lesli Datsko, Hartville, Ohio, and Tyler J. Miller, Hartville, Oct. 10, at Maple Grove Mennonite Church, Hartville.
Gehman/Miller: Renee Gehman, Souderton, Pa., Anthony Miller, Spring City, Pa., July 17, at Vincent Mennonite Church, Spring City.
Glanzer/Stauffer: Nick Glanzer, Abilene, Kan., and Roxanne Stauffer, Milford, Neb., June 18, at Stauffer’s pond, Beaver Crossing, Neb.
Grieser/Schweigel: C.J. Grieser, Archbold, Ohio, and Tasha Schweigel, Archbold, Oct. 1, at Central Mennonite Church, Archbold.
Nolt/Waggoner: Michael Nolt, Goshen, Ind., and Felicia Waggoner, Goshen, Sept. 17, at the Essenhaus, Middlebury, Ind.
- Gifts handed down
- Saturday nights
- Reading books, meditating and eating walnuts
- True evangelical faith and the gospel of peace
- Mennonite play
- As you go ... are you preaching or walking?
- What I learned from my students
- The purpose of illness
- Redeeming failure
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- Dealing with Jim Miller's death
- First-time Advent dance offered to churches
- Miller memorial service draws 900
- Menno Ipsum
- Goshen home invasion scene still closed
- Goshen College professor killed, wife wounded in home invasion
- 50 years of mowing lawns and plowing snow
- Breaking the incarceration cycle
- News Analysis: 150 years after U.S. Civil War
- EMU alum wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Women empowering other women
- García to succeed Miller at Mennonite World Conference
- Executive Board faces shortfall
- Young Canadian ministry worker dies suddenly
- That will be one Groupee
- Peace and reconciliation in war-torn Ivory Coast
- News Briefs
- Sommers heads wall hangings project
- An open DOOR in the city
- Canadians commit $7.8 million to drought
- ¡Bienvenidos al Meno Acontecer de Octubre, 2011!
- Educación ¿cara?
- Seminario Bíblico Hispano
- Retiro de estudiantes de IBA
- IBA Intensivo en Riverside, Calif.
- Un trabajo de verano diferente ...
- ¡Atención estudiantes de secundaria!
- ¿Dificultades financieras?
- ¡Recurso gratuito!
- AMBS busca ...
- Reflexión pastoral - Octubre 2011
- Del Dr. Nuñez - CONCLUSION
- Photo Contest 2012
- Congregations as ministry greenhouses
- A world I could not have imagined
- Beauty and faith in Paul Simon's music
- Is MCC revisioning only for insiders?
- One approach to money, faith and work
- Families: Where torment and transcendence mix
- A resolution on church statements
- Investing in hope: The hope that saves us
Births and Marriages
- Volunteers must also pay?
- Pittsburgh 2011 convention
- Three bridges from Pittsburgh
- The 'silenced middle'
- Ancestors were illegal immigrants