Births and marriages - February 2011by The Mennonite
Births - February 2011
Bauman, Braden Alexander, Feb. 12, to Phil and Kate Bauman, Waterloo, Ontario.
Benin, Joshua Maxwell, Sept. 9, 2010, to Matt and Heather Brubaker Benin, Bridgewater, Va.
Bergey, Kate Elyse, Feb. 2, to Jonathan and Kimberly Landes Bergey, Sellersville, Pa.
Church, Jericho Faye, Jan. 25, to Asahel and Laura Helmuth Church, York, Pa.
Eichelberger, Baron von Calvin, Feb. 21, to Leanu and Becky DeVries Eichelberger, Billings, Mont.
Fairfield, James Benson Burns, Feb. 14, to Peter and Bethany Versluis Fairfield, Harrisonburg, Va.
Hofer, Korben Brian Dallas, Feb. 10, to Steven and Angela Remfer Hofer, Parker S.D.
Horst, Anjali Rose, Feb. 26, to Stephen Horst and Bethany Tobin, Harrisonburg, Va.
Johnson, James Patrick, Jan. 14, to Mark and Lori Barth Johnson, Milford, Neb.
King, Louisa Joy, Jan. 10, to Rodney and Holly King, Broadway, Va.
Kishbaugh, Fionn Alexander, Feb. 10, to Aaron and Tara Sanders Kishbaugh, Singers Glen, Va.
Knepp, Micah Reid, Feb. 8, to Rodney and Eve Aeschliman Knepp, Harrisonburg, Va.
Lower, Braxton Isaac, Feb. 17, to Tony and Andrea Yoder Lower, Middlebury, Ind.
Martin, Braiden Avery, Feb. 24, to Lance and Andrea Baker Martin, Waterloo, Ontario.
Martin, Isaac Ryan, Feb. 26, to Ryan and Lori Brubacher Martin, Elmira, Ontario.
Mast, Brady Dennis, Oct. 28, 2010, to Loren and Keri Mast, Linville, Va.
Miller, Samuel Nakasmati Gonzalez, Feb. 1, to Jamie and Evelin Gonzalez Miller, Nicaragua.
Miller, Jonah Joseph, Nov. 15, 2010, to Josh and Stephanie Achen Miller, Iowa City, Iowa.
Nyce, Harrison Jordan, Jan. 2, to Jordan and Angela Derstine Nyce, Souderton, Pa.
VanderBurgh, Joshua David Alexander, Jan. 27, to Ian and Carolyn Neumann VanderBurgh, Waterloo, Ontario.
Weaver, Luke Aaron, Jan. 30, to Dean and Andrea Weaver, Linville, Va.
Marriages - February 2011
Hofer/Medina: Stacy Hofer, San Diego, Calif., and Jason Medina, San Diego, Nov. 27, 2010, in San Diego.
Lehman/Shank: Mark N. Lehman, Harrisonburg, Va., and Margaret L. Shank, Harrisonburg, Dec. 3, 2010, at Weavers Mennonite Church, Harrisonburg.
- On a different track
- Reclaim the wisdom of Hans Denck
- A long life of witness and service
- Still dreaming
- Confessions of a modern day pacifist
- Not on the road to Damascus
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- International workers return to Egypt
- Church experiments with extending the table
- Denominations invite MWC to Farm Show building in Harrisburg
- Bomb scare at MC USA Archives
- MCC suspends work in Egypt
- Mennonite Church USA invites topics for Prayer and Conversation Room
- Website opens for discussion surrounding Phoenix 2013 decision
- Mennonite Central Committee monitors Egypt situation
- The do's and don'ts of e-mail and Facebook
- Indian hospital turns 100
- 'Mennonite rabbi' shares learnings
- Mennonite farmer travels to North Korea
- Eisenhower, King and the military industrial complex
- Binational organizations balance national dynamics
- MMN SOOP volunteer turns rags into blankets
- This is a first: seminary courses at convention
- Friesen rides through 48 states for MDS
- Major changes at Mennonite Central Committee
- Three charges filed in death of Chloe Weaver
- Elevated gardens offer food sustainability
- ¡Bienvenidos al Meno Acontecer de febrero, 2011!
- Educación Integral
- Retiro de tutores de IBA
- Soto Albrecht recibe nominación para moderadora electa
- La Iglesia está escuchando
- ¿Pittsburgh 2011? ¡Allí vamos!!
- Del doctor Nuñez …
- Silence over sexuality issue creates confusion
- Rethinking the prosperity gospel
- Class conflict at the movies
- Habits of peace, habits of violence
- Lessons learned as a teenager
- Farmer Ken
- Pop's encore
- Mennonites and alcohol
- Investing in hope: Seeds of hope
Births and Marriages
- Force public to pay for war
- Winery in Virginia
- Phoenix decision
- Chloe's friends say thanks
- Quilts not used to guide slaves
- Logan responds to Beck
- Peace churches work at roots
- Unhappy about silence
- Serious misconceptions
- More with less
- Beyond Islamophobia