A discerning womanby Patricia Burdette
"Growing up in a missionary home and being a PK (preacher's kid) have made me more sensitive to building relationships," says Carol Roth, Choctaw, of Clinton, Miss. Her infectious smile and bright brown eyes invite me into the conversation ...
- A discerning woman
- A closer look at Mennonite higher education
- How to make math more relevant to students
- A choice of weapons
- Christian formation
- 'Invisible' curriculum
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- Q&A: Mennonite artists and the church
- January News Briefs
- UPDATE: 32 people will lose their jobs at MCC U.S.
- A kidney for Christmas
- Martin, builders venture into North Korea
- Optimism after Korea Anabaptist Center split
- Top 10 Mennonite Church USA news stories in 2011
- 'Conflict minerals' needed for cell phones
- Penn State prof reflects on crimes and coverups
- Mennonites join Occupy movements
- Hardwood doors and trim a group effort
- ¡Bienvenidos al Meno Acontecer de Febrero, 2012!
- La educación y el rol de la familia
- IBA en Harrisonburg
- Intensivo de SeBAH en Lancaster
- De los menonitas hispanos en Vancouver, Canadá
- Desde CIHAN en Oregón
- Conferencia Femenil Hispana Menonita ...
- Finanzas de la Iglesia ...
- Sitio en Internet para asuntos de inmigración
- Reflexión pastoral - Parte 13
- Del Dr. Nuñez - Conclusión
- In our end is our beginning
- Chilean Mennonites enrich the fold
- Mennonites and the Occupy movement
- Anabaptist Teaching Centers
- Servant leaders or Christian executives?
- Three bad habits toward the poor
- A Bible to actually read
- Signposts on the missional journey
Births and Marriages
- Where are the Occupy Mennonites?
- Mennonite missions
- Uneasy inheritance; trail of death
- Why review R-rated movies?
- Regrets loss of Poetry page
- Vaccination decisions are difficult
- The nature of kings