50 yearsby Larry Hauder
Fifty years of continuous pastoral ministry at one Mennonite congregation must set a modern pastor longevity record. But length of faithful service is only one of the unique characteristics of Arthur Roth, pastor of Julesburg (Colo.) Mennonite Church, a member of the Central Plains Mennonite Conference of Mennonite Church USA ...
- 50 years
- Is retirement biblical?
- Deliver me from eBay
- God heals today
- A church on the move
- How to be smarter (but without shortcuts)
- The gospel of peace to all creation
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- Mennonite Arts Weekend draws 225
- MC USA launches new e-newsletter for members
- Mennonites and Muslims named 'local heroes'
- Executive Board cuts expenses by $160,000
- Western Mennonite School teacher arrested
- 'Amazing journey' for an Amish girl
- Murray vehicle slides on ice and causes two deaths
- Fiordelise family will take in four Murray children
- Iowa pastor, wife killed in car accident
- Free hugs and midnight testimonies
- NEWS ANALYSIS: Naming what divides us
- Europeans lose MWC presence
- 'Following the cloud' one step at a time
- Libraries get a second wind
- Gene Herr, retreat center founder, dies at 79
- One building, two congregations
- MWC meetings mean 'end of the beginning'
- 1948 meetings reoriented our thinking
- Ten years later
- Signposts: Being and making disciples
- Race and culture are not the same
- Catholicism, PBS and Tebowmania
- On becoming an elder Boomer
- Do I fit in the Mennonite church?
- When was it we saw you?
- Occupy work
- It is gossip
- Failed to mention hymnal
- Doesn't need another intercessor
- Disappointed by terminology
- Publish names of baptized
- Need balance for resolution
- Sing carols during Advent