Births and marriages - April and May 2012by The Mennonite
Births - April and May 2012
Barthlow, Lilian Amanda, April 24, to Jason and Elizabeth Risser Barthlow, Greencastle, Pa.
Bunn, Bronwyn Elizabeth, May 4, to Gavin and Sarah McDaniel Bunn, Hesston, Kan.
Detweiler, Colton Adam, April 20, to Adam and Martha Moyer Detweiler, Harleysville, Pa.
Doerksen, Quinn Lynnelle, May 19, to Tory and Crystal Stotts Doerksen, Denver, Colo.
Frey, Violet Ann, May 29, to Kevin and Lindsay Stoller Frey, Archbold, Ohio.
Gebelein, Leanora Catherine, April 4, to Rick and Becci Gebelein, Souderton, Pa.
Martin, Hunter Blaine, April 24, to Dustin and Sara Burch Martin, ElDorado, Kan.
Miller, Sophia Elizabeth, April 4, to Terry and Juanita Claussen Miller, Sarasota, Fla.
Myers, Avelynn Isadora, May 3, to Drew and Vanessa Moyer Myers, Telford, Pa.
Nichols, Jack Owen, May 3, to Kent and Emily Diener Nichols, Hesston, Kan.
Stauffer, Holden Clay, April 10, to Clay and Mariah Stauffer, Hesston, Kan.
Wiens, Elna Susana, April 17, to Michael and Yolonda Werman Wiens, Goshen, Ind.
Budiardja/Tan: Theodore Budiardja, Kudus, Central Java, Indonesia, and Shin Yee Tan, Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia, April 21, at Walnut Hill Mennonite Church, Goshen, Ind.
Coon/Pinkston: Crystal Coon, Archbold, Ohio, and Michael Pinkston, April 14, at Central Mennonite Church, Archbold.
Dyck/Franz: Ben Dyck, Swift Current, Saskatchewan, and Hilda Franz, Gretna, Manitoba, May 20, at Bergthaler Mennonite Church, Altona, Manitoba.
Friesen/Graber: Lance Friesen, Freeman, S.D., and Lacey Graber, Freeman, April 28, at Salem-Zion Mennonite Church, Freeman.
Josso/Miller: Sharilyn Josso, Uniontown, Ohio, and Johnny Miller, Hartville, Ohio, May 12, at Maple Grove Mennonite Church, Hartville.
Moland/Walker: Tim Moland, Wichita, Kan., and Valerie Walker, Wichita, May 12, at Hesston Mennonite Church, Hesston, Kan.
Neisis/Schrag: Nathan Neisis, Belle Plaine, Kan., and Alyssa Schrag, Hesston, Kan., May 26, at Hesston Mennonite Church.
Stoltzfus/Wenger: Ryan Stoltzfus, Stuarts Draft, Va., and Kristi Wenger, Waynesboro, Va., at Springdale Mennonite Church, Waynesboro.
- Living with less, loving people more
- Chocolate-covered Jesus
- Color-coded Bible study
- A holy hybridity
- Is God in popular music?
- Bruised, beloved and healing the broken
- Mass incarceration: the fundamental fact of U.S. life
News stories, digests and Meno Acontecer
- Financial strains continue for Executive Board
- Joint boards meeting addresses 'martyr complex'
- 325 attend dedication of new office building
- Good news for The Mennonite
- NEWS ANALYSIS: Where is authority in the church?
- The Hunger Games: The book vs. the movie
- Good Friday reflection: Saying goodbye to parents
- Basement walls become Holy Land scenes
- Pies and performances for peace
- 500 Mennonites and Amish on Christian cruise
- Pastor works to overcome 'allergy to evangelism'
- Phoenix 2013 planners visit Arizona-Mexico border
- MCC supports victims of Syria conflict
- Ten-year-old girl studies alongside adults
- ¡Bienvenidos al Meno Acontecer de Abril, 2012!
- ¿Apoyo congregacional a los estudiantes?
- Intensivos de SeBAH
- Nuevas Iglesias Menonitas
- Asamblea Convención de Iglesias Menonitas de Puerto Rico
- Educación Continuada 2012
- En el camino
- AMBS busca personal
- Posición de MVS en Elkhart
- Reflexión Pastoral 14ª Parte.
- Del Dr. Nuñez AFECCIONES DIGESTIVAS
- Anabaptist leaders living up to the call
- Signposts: An alternative community
- An Easter story
- Good Friday worship
- Waiting to be normal
- Learning to love my Appalachian neighbors
- April reviews 2012
- Church as a rhizome?
Births and Marriages
- In the name of Christ?
- A response from Ron Byler
- Occupy movement is God's work
- Wants to be less Mennonite
- Likes two articles
- God's abhorrent behavior?