Martin, Bruce D.
- Finding pulse (Poem), 8:9,17
- MCC ends 33-year program in Philippines, 9:6,21
- Breaking and entering (Poem), 8:9,16
- Gifts and gratefulness – and sin (Grace and Truth), 2:1,2
- More of God, less of me (Grace and Truth), 6:7,2
- Love is like a box of chocolates (Grace and Truth), 10:4,2
- Using our gifts (Grace and Truth), 12:20,2
Mast, E. Dale
- Choice Books hit record sales in 2004, 1:4,19
McElroy, Jerome L.
- Race versus discipleship (Grace and Truth), 2:15,2
- For whom do we fight? (Grace and Truth), 4:19,2
- My dream for Charlotte (Grace and Truth), 5:17,2
- The parable of culture (Grace and Truth), 8:23,2
- Race-ism is anti-Christ (Grace and Truth), 12:6,2
Meyer, Albert J.
- Renew your whole church, O Lord, 6:7,12
Miller, David B.
- Journal entry on Inauguration Day (Speaking Out), 2:15,18
Miller, Joseph S.
- Play is not the opposite of work, 8:23,8
- Messianic Jews and Palestinians together, 2:1,23
- Easter eggs have Bible verses inside, 3:15,21
- Hmong Mennonites confront changes, 4:19,20
- Volunteers ‘changed by being there’, 7:26,22
- ‘Purpose-driven’ consultation attracts 40, 7:26,24
- Collaboration won’t sacrifice differences, 10:18,20
- Pastor’s sabbatical sparks rejuvenation, 11:15,21
- Movie nights; ‘sermons for our times’, 12:20,22
- Leaves on the river (Poem), 10:4,11